Тhе warranty is valid for the period of 24 months from the date of sale, which is indicated in the warranty card, under the condition of following this manual оn battery operation, and if maintenance service of the battery is carried out in the guarantee shop. Details of the maintenance should bе indicated in the warranty card with the date and the seal of the guarantee shop.
Rules of application
The client is to show а battery for the service with undamaged genuine factory marks, clearly and properly filled in factory warranty card and а shop cheque. The claim is to bе rejected in the following cases:
– factory warranty coupon is not filled in or contains corrections;
– nо valid shop bill;
– battery has mechanical or thermal damages of the monoblock (frozen, broken, etc.) as well as the damages of the terminals because of short circuits.
-faulty automobile electrical system (leakage, overcharge, etc.).
– negligence of operation rules or operation manual.
– technical data disparity between vehicle and battery.
– battery discharge lower than 50% with electrolyte density in all cells lower than 1,21 g/cm3.
– electrolyte is pigmented, not homogeneous or does not matches this manual demands.
– polarity reversal of the battery.
– indicate that the battery is overcharged – electrolyte density is >1,30 g/cm3 (at temperature 25°C) or low level of electrolyte.
– batteries with voltage below 10.5V.
WARRANTY HOT LINE: +381 25 340 500
INSTALLATION OF THE STARTING BATTERY
Check for coded devices in the vehicle or devices that require continuous supply of Fitting and removing to be carried out by authorized personnel.
- In case there are no coded devices, or ones with continuous supply, installation shall be carried out in the following order:
- The battery surface must be perfectly clean and dry.
- Turn off all electric
- Check cable They must be completely clean. Clean or replace them.
- Fix and tighten the These should be tight enough to secure the battery and not allow it to move. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
- Contacts must be fixed and tight. Otherwise, lead sulphate will form at gaps, reducing thus the efficacy of the contact.
- Take off protective cap from the + terminal post and connect the + terminal clamp to the + terminal post. Tighten the clamp carefully, coat metal parts thinly with vaseline and cover the + terminal post with terminal protector (if included).
- Take off the protective cap from the – terminal post and connect the – terminal clamp to the – terminal post. Tighten the clamp carefully, coat metal parts thinly with vaseline and cover the – terminal post with terminal protector (if included).
- Upon installation check the With vehicles with alternator, voltage must be between 13.8 and 14.4 V. Check the voltage every six months. In case charging is beyond these values the fault must be repaired to prevent damaging the battery.
- Check for coded devices in the vehicle or devices that require continuous supply of In case they exist in the vehicle, it is the authorized personnel who shall carry out the deinstallation.
- All consumers shall be turned off and the contact key shall be
- When removing clamps be careful not to cause short
- Remove the marked cable (clamp) from the – terminal post by loosening clamp nut first, then repeat the procedure with + terminal
- Loosen the nuts on battery carrier and remove the battery
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND BATTERIES MAINTENANCE
- The performance of battery will be maintained if has a voltage of 12,5V.
- Keep the battery in a dry, cool place.
- Recommended ambient temperature should be between 10-20 °C.
- Keep the battery on a palette or other type of rest.
- Every 3-4 months, check the voltage in the battery. In case it drops below 12.5V, recharge it as per
- The lowest voltage at installation shall not drop below 12,3V!
Instruction for battery recharging:
- Recharging of battery during exploitation is carried out if a capacity drop (discharge) occurred due to malfunction in vehicle or idleness of battery (longer than 90 days). In case of discharge, the battery shall be recharged within 48 hours. If this time is exceeded sulphation of the plates will occur, which substantially reduces battery capacity and lifetime. It can cause the permanent damage of the battery.
Recharging shall be carried out in the following order, in full, conformity with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When being recharged it is essential to remove the battery from the vehicle. Sparking might occur, which can in turn ignite explosive gases during recharging.
- Deinstallation of battery shall be carried out as per
- Unscrew vent plugs before
- Check the level of electrolyte. If necessary, fill it up with distilled water only. Clean and degrease the terminal posts.
- Connect the battery to a DC source (prior to turning on the source).
- Connect + cable to + terminal and – cable to – terminal post,
- Charge with current 1=0.1 Cn (for 55Ah battery l=5A) to reach a density of electrolyte of 275+/-0.01 gr/cm3 .
- Charging temperature shall not exceed 55° C (in such case, reduce the current by 50%).
- When charged with constant voltage, source shall not exceed 8 V.
- Never install the battery immediately upon recharging or till-up. Minimum 1-2h is required time.
- Install the battery as per instruction.
- Recharging of battery after exploitation
- In case the battery has been idle for 90 or more days after exploitation, recharging is essential before storage as well as every 90 days during storage. If the battery is not removed from the vehicle and the vehicle is idle, detach the clamps from the terminal posts.
- Do not attempt any work or recharging on the sealed, maintenance free batteries, but contact serviceman or authorized personnel with the first problem.
- When transporting the battery shall always be kept vertically.
- The battery contains sulfuric In case of spatter or direct contact with skin and eyes, rinse immediately with water and after that seek medical assistance.
- Wear goggles any time you handle
- Keep the battery away from children. During installation, removing, recharging and maintenance children should be kept away from the handling
- Avoid smoking, sparking and use of open flame in the vicinity of the
- It is not recommended to jump-start the car motor with cables connected to the other vehicle’s battery (there is a danger of sparking and explosion).
WARNING: Never connect + terminal post to – terminal post. Apart from damage to the battery, this may cause burns to the hands.